This item ships from Arizona, USA
One wrist pad rest for keyboard — Design printed on one side — Top: Neoprene — Bottom: Non-slip black rubber — Dimensions 17.75 x 4 inches — Thickness 0.5 inch
➤ PRODUCTION — Ready to ship within 5 business days (not including weekends)
➤ POSTAL DELIVERY TIME — USA ±2-4 business days — CANADA ±5-12 business days — EUROPE ±7-16 business days — INTERNATIONAL ±10-20 business days
★ TOTAL TURNAROUND TIME ★ (barring any postal or customs delays)
Usually arrives within 2 weeks to USA — 2-4 weeks to CANADA — 2-5 weeks to EUROPE — 3-6 weeks to INTERNATIONAL
- - -
*OPTIONAL — Add a matching MOUSE PAD (see picture #5)
Mouse pad is 0.1875 inch thick and measures 7.5 inches (round) or 9.375 x 7.75 inches (rectangular).
Shipping from United States
3-5 business days
Estimated shipping times
- Canada : 5 - 12 business days
- United States : 2 - 4 business days
- Europe : 7 - 16 business days
- Australia, New Zealand and Oceania : 10 - 20 business days
- Asia Pacific : 10 - 20 business days
- Latin America and the Caribbean : 10 - 20 business days
- North Africa and the Middle East : 10 - 20 business days
- Sub-Saharan Africa : 10 - 20 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept returns and cancellations
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 21 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 1 hours of purchase
I don't accept exchanges
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
- Custom or personalized orders
- Digital downloads
- Items on sale
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
1. PERSONAL INFORMATION I COLLECT
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as: your name, email address, shipping address, and the details of the product that you’re ordering.
For custom / personalized orders, you must also provide me with the information needed to fulfill that order (names to be printed on the item, for example).
Since purchases are processed through Etsy Payments, I do *NOT* have access to billing and payment details such as your billing address, credit card number or PayPal account.
2. WHY I NEED YOUR INFORMATION AND HOW I USE IT
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
3. INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as print shops and delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
4. DATA RETENTION
For custom / personalized orders, I archive your design files (that is: the PSD, JPEG, PNG or other design files that I needed to create in order to print your personalized design) and keep them in case of future needs (in case you might want to order a reprint or a second identical item at a later time, for example). Design files are usually archived within one year from the date of the initial order: they are removed from my computer, and are archived on a separate hard drive that is kept in a safe.
5. TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION OUTSIDE THE EU
Since I am located in Canada, your personal information may be transferred to Canadian Authorities for me to be compliant with tax and legal requirements.
6. YOUR RIGHTS
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
7. HOW TO CONTACT ME
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Caroline Brunet, owner of Happy Cat Prints, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me via Etsy Conversation (Etsy’s messaging system), or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternately, you may mail me at: Caroline Brunet, Happy Cat Prints, 130 Chemin du Lac-Bellemare, Saint-Mathieu-du-Parc QC, G0X1N0, Canada. If you wish to access, correct or delete personal information held by Etsy, you may send a request directly to Etsy.
Frequently Asked Questions
All items are made to order, just for you. I partner with print shops and pay them production fees, which are non-refundable (unless manufacturing defect).
For that reason, returns are *NOT* accepted if buyers:
• Ordered wrong item
• Ordered several similar items in the purpose of trying them and make a choice or to get free shipping, then want to return unwanted items
• Refused package due to customs/import fees
For any other reason, please contact me and I will do my best to make it right for you.
Personalized items NOT refundable, due to their nature.
If item is DEFECTIVE, DAMAGED, or LOST in the mail:
A free replacement will be happily sent to you (see Damaged and Lost policies further below).
RETURNS POLICY (continued)
For ELIGIBLE returns:
• Contact me within 14 days of delivery
• Return item within 21 days of delivery, unused, in its whole original packaging, to the return address on package
• Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs
• Buyer must provide tracking number as proof that item has been shipped back
• If item is not returned in its original condition, buyer is responsible for any loss in value
• Once I receive the item, I will refund the order, minus shipping (shipping costs are non-refundable)
• If order qualified for free shipping, but the total less the refund is below the minimum order required for free shipping, shipping cost will be deducted from the refund
I partner with external print shops.
Once your order has been sent to my print shop for production, it is NO longer possible for me to cancel or change your order.
Therefore, my cancellation policy is:
• REGULAR orders – you must request cancellation/changes *within 1 HOUR* of purchase (as I usually send orders to production quickly to have them fulfilled as fast as possible)
• PERSONALIZED orders – once you approve the proof / once order has been sent to production, cancellation/changes are no longer possible.
Before ordering, you are fully responsible to carefully read the item details, and to make sure you are aware of and understand the turnaround times provided.
DAMAGED ITEM PROTECTION POLICY
If the item is DAMAGED or DEFECTIVE upon receipt:
A new item will be happily created and sent to you free of charge.
• You must contact me via Etsy Conversation WITHIN 3 DAYS OF RECEIPT
• You must provide pictures showing the damage or defect.
LOST PACKAGE PROTECTION POLICY
Please keep in mind that postal or customs delays can occur, and that I cannot be held responsible for such delays.
If the package is declared as LOST IN THE MAIL:
A new item will be happily created and sent to you free of charge.
• Shipping will be made to the same address and via the same service as the original item (or if you prefer to upgrade, I will send you an invoice for the added cost).
• If tracking info states that it has been delivered, the package can unfortunately NOT be declared as lost (in such a case, you will have to file a claim directly with the carrier).
• Packages lost due to an incorrect address provided by the buyer are NOT protected by this policy.
PROOFING POLICY (personalized orders)
If your order includes PROOFING:
A digital proof will be emailed to you within 1-2 business days (Monday-Friday).
★ YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR CHECKING YOUR MESSAGES ON ETSY, AND APPROVING THE PROOF IN A TIMELY MANNER ★
Once approved, changes are NO longer possible.
• IF I DO NOT HEAR FROM YOU:
I will send you a reminder after 3 days. If no response within the 48 hours following the reminder, I will create and ship your item as is. Changes will no longer be possible. You will be responsible for any error or delay.
• IF YOU FORGOT TO PROVIDE SOME INFO:
I will contact you via Etsy Conversation. If no response within two weeks after your order date, I will cancel your order.
SHIPPING ADDRESS POLICY
You are responsible for making sure that the shipping address on your Etsy receipt is complete and accurate.
If you realize that you provided the wrong address, contact me IMMEDIATELY via Etsy Conversation.
If my print shop has already started processing your order, changing your address may NOT be possible.
I cannot be held responsible for any issues, delays or lost packages due to an incorrect address. No refunds will be possible.
If the package is returned back by the postal services, I will contact you to arrange reshipping. WITHIN 30 DAYS you will need to confirm the new address and pay the reshipping cost (if no response after 30 days, my print shop will discard the package, and you will need to pay a reprinting fee).
SHIPPING FROM / TURNAROUND TIMES / TRACKING
• ARIZONA, USA:
Mugs - Mouse pads - Wrist Pads - Ornaments - iPhone Cases
• CALIFORNIA, USA:
Pillows - Art prints - Canvas prints - Guest books
• NORTH CAROLINA, USA:
- - -
ORDERS USUALLY ARRIVE WITHIN...
• To USA: ±2 weeks*
• To CANADA: ±2-4 weeks*
• To EUROPE: ±2-5 weeks*
• To REST OF THE WORLD: ±3-6 weeks*
*Barring any unexpected customs or postal delays
★See each product listing for detailed production times★
- - -
• To USA: tracking available on ALL packages
• To CANADA: tracking available on most packages, but might be limited in some cases
• To INTERNATIONAL: tracking may be limited for some packages and destinations, or tracking may not be available to some destinations
• PRICING INFO:
Be aware that customs laws oblige us to provide the item value for some orders sent outside the USA.
• CUSTOMS FEES:
On some orders sent outside the USA, be aware that the recipient may need to pay customs fees, taxes or other import fees upon delivery.
• GIFT WRAPPING:
Since all items are packaged in the same way to optimize the process and to comply with postal standards, custom gift wrapping is unfortunately not possible.
However, I can happily have a personalized note from you printed on the packing slip (see below).
• GIFT NOTE:
A personalized note can be printed on the packing slip (please provide note in the gift message box at checkout when placing your order).
SALES, CUSTOMS AND IMPORT TAXES
For orders sent OUTSIDE the USA, you may be required to pay fees at delivery, such as customs and import charges, duties, VAT or other fees.
*You, as the buyer, are responsible for these fees*
Packages returned to me as a failure to pay these fees are not refundable.
Unclaimed packages are not refundable.
I cannot be held responsible for delays due to customs.